This recipe is refined sugar-free and gluten-free, can be made vegan with Go Good Vanilla Plant Protein.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk for whey version /2 cups for plant version (or other milk of choice)
- 2 servings (60 g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1-2 pinches stevia or other sweetener (optional, add to taste for additional sweetness)
- For layering: Greek or coconut yogurt, sliced kiwi, and/or a sprinkling of pepitas!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, vanilla and chia seeds. Add the protein powder and stevia/sweetener if using. Allow it to thicken up slightly (~10-20 min) if you’d like to layer it, otherwise transfer it to 2-4 jars or reusable containers and pop them in the fridge for several hours or overnight to further thicken.
- Once the pudding has thickened, layer it with more yogurt, fresh fruit of choice, and some crunchy seeds or chopped nuts. It’s also great spooned over smoothie bowls or oatmeal. Enjoy within ~3 days.