This recipe is refined sugar-free, can be made gluten-free and vegan with Go Good Vanilla Plant Protein.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- ¼ - ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons plain/vanilla yogurt (coconut or dairy)
- 1 egg (or sub 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 2 ½ tbsps milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 servings (30 g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Vanilla
- ½ cup rolled oats, blended into a fine flour (use certified gf oats if necessary)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1-2 pinches stevia or other granulated sweetener (optional, add to taste for sweeter pancakes)
- For serving: more yogurt, pepitas, and drizzles of maple syrup or honey!
- Heat up a skillet or pan on medium heat as you make the batter. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the oat flour, protein and baking powder, and fold the dry ingredients together a little before fully combining them with the wet mixture. If you’d like a thinner batter gradually add more milk, and for a thicker batter add a spoonful more oat flour or protein.
- Melt ½ teaspoon coconut oil (or more as needed) in the pan before spooning out the batter. You should be able to fit about 2-3 pancakes in the pan at a time. Once the edges have dried out a little (~1-2 minutes), carefully flip and cook the pancakes on the other side until lightly browned and golden. Eat them up while they’re fresh!