This recipe is gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 servings (35g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Strawberry
- ½ cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 3 ½ tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown rice syrup (or other liquid sweetener, such as agave or honey)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼-⅓ cup chopped dark chocolate, melted (optional, for coating the bites)
- Blend the strawberries until finely ground and powdery. Stir together all of the ingredients (minus the chocolate) in a mixing bowl. The mixture will be a little crumbly, so press it together and stick it in the freezer for about 3-5 minutes to firm up and make it easier to shape.
- Use a tablespoon measure to scoop out the mixture, slightly packing it into the spoon to create a dome-like shape. Carefully pop out the bite and use your hands to further shape it as needed (you’ll need to squish it into shape as it can’t be rolled). Allow the bites to harden up in the fridge until firm, before drizzling with melted chocolate.