This recipe is vegan and dairy-free with plant protein, refined sugar-free and gluten-free.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 ½ ripe bananas (frozen for a slightly thicker shake)
- 1 serving (30g) of Go Good Pea Protein Isolate + Organic Chocolate
- ¾ to 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 2-3 teaspoons cacao powder (add to taste based on desired dark chocolate flavour)
- 1 ½ teaspoons chia seeds
- Optional add-ins: a handful of ice, 2-3 teaspoons peanut butter, a few dollops of coconut cream or yogurt for more creaminess
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and the chia seeds have fully broken down. Enjoy immediately or pop in the freezer for ~10-15 minutes to thicken up more.
Pea Protein Isolate + Organic Chocolate
- Improve your muscle recovery and repair
- Easy to digest - Gluten, soy and dairy-free
- Boost your immunity and help build lean muscle