This recipe is refined sugar-free and can be made gluten-free.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 cup rolled oats (ensure gf as needed)
- 2 servings (60g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Strawberry
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1 ½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (or hemp seeds)
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt (optional, add for more thickness)
- 1-3 teaspoons liquid sweetener, or stevia to taste (optional, add for more sweetness)
- ⅓ cup sliced strawberries, to stir in
- In a mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, whey and seeds. Stir in the milk and yogurt. Add sweetener to taste if desired, along with the sliced strawberries.
- Separate the mixture between 2 small glass jars or reusable containers, and layer with more yogurt and/or strawberry jam, if you’d like. Allow to thicken up in the fridge overnight, or for at least several hours, before enjoying.