Vegan with plant protein, refined sugar-free and can be made gluten-free.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 4-5 tablespoons salted smooth peanut butter (use a natural, drippy peanut butter for best results)
- 1 serving (30g) of Go Good Whey Protein Powder + Organic Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup (other sticky liquid sweeteners should also work)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats (quick or regular)
- 1-3 teaspoons liquid sweetener, or stevia to taste (optional, add for more sweetness)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (or sub hemp seeds)
- To start, stir together 4 tablespoons (¼ cup) peanut butter with the syrup and vanilla extract. Add in all of the dry ingredients, and use a spatula to fold them into the wet mixture– it may seem a little dry at first, but keep folding/pressing until fully incorporated.
- The resulting mixture will be a little sticky and should hold together when pressed into a large ball. If the dough is too crumbly and not sticking, add more peanut butter or syrup as needed until it becomes more cohesive.
- Shape 8 balls, and enjoy immediately or pop them in the fridge to firm up more. They should keep in a tightly-sealed container in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks.