This recipe is gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
- 1 ½ ripe bananas (previously frozen for optimal creaminess
- 1 serving (30g) of Go Good Unflavoured Whey Protein Powder
- 1 heaping cup frozen wild blueberries
- ¼ - ⅓ cup fresh orange juice (or substitute with milk/water if you’d prefer)
- 2-3 teaspoons chia seeds
- Add all of the ingredients (starting with 3-4 tablespoons liquid) to a high-powered blender and blend/pulse until creamy. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a couple of times if the ingredients aren’t incorporating well. Add more juice/milk as needed. Top with more seeds, fruit, shredded coconut, drizzles of nut butter, etc.!