Everybody loves chocolate. And when it comes to chocolate, there aren't many classic desserts that rate better than a silky smooth mousse.
Now imagine a dairy-free chocolate mousse, without sugar but still with an amazing taste. Close your eyes for 3 seconds, and open them again... No, you're not dreaming. Our new vegan chocolate protein mousse makes your wish come true.
It's perfect to have on its own, or as a dollop on muesli, or with coconut yoghurt and fresh fruit, or even with some shavings of dark chocolate as an evening clean treat./p>
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
To make the brownie
- 1 block organic silken tofu. It is really important to use silken tofu, not firm.
- 2 TBsp of Go Good Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
- 1 TBsp cacao powder
- 50 mL plant milk
- 1 TBsp melted coconut oil
- Place all the ingredients into the blender and whiz until silky smooth.
- Transfer to an air-tight container and leave to set in the fridge overnight.