Anyone else like me and has a constant sweet tooth? Waking up craving something that will satisfy all cravings. Here is the perfect recipe for you! This recipe is one of the healthiest pancakes around. Not only do they taste delicious but they are also so healthy for you. These pancakes are full of protein and fibre as well as being dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
This pancake stack is perfect when you are craving something sweet for breakfast (or lunch or dinner if you're like me) and are also perfect for post-workout after a long and hard training session. This is my go to when I am wanting to a avoid a sugar crash.
Last, of all, the new Go Good organic vanilla pea protein tastes amazing, containing only 5 ingredients that provide pure nutrients that will help to support lean muscle growth. These nutrients work together to help you boost your recovery time, meet your physique goals and improve your overall performance.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
To make the pancakes:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1 and ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop of Go Good Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
To make the vegan chocolate sauce
- 1 heaped Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 1-2 tsp water
- Mash the banana in a bowl then mix through the rest of the ingredients.
- Turn the element on medium with a non-stick pan.
- Pour 1 heaped tbsp of mixture on the pan and wait for bubbles to appear on your mixture, once this happens, flip the pancake onto the other side to cook.
- Repeat step 3 until all mixture is used up. While waiting for pancakes to cook prepare the chocolate sauce in a small bowl by mixing all of the ingredients together
- Layer pancakes together with fresh fruit, topping with the sauce and any extra goodies you feel like to.
When making these pancakes is to turn the oven on low and put the pancakes in there while waiting for the rest to cook so that they don’t get cold and stay nice and warm and ready to eat.
These pancakes can also be easily be adjusted when your craving different flavours or even just to mix it up by adding Go Goods different flavours of protein.
Feeling like a strawberry hit? just replace the vanilla protein with the strawberry WPC if your not vegan or dairy free, and likewise with all the other flavours.