The 21st F45 8-week Challenge is starting today! For the next months, your going to throw it in the gym every day... This recipe is an adaptation and improvement of the protein balls recipe you can be found in the F45 vegan recipes. Incredibly easy to whip up, they are the perfect little snack to have on the go before or after your F45 sessions, or during the day to satisfy a sweet craving. Did we mention they are sugar-free though!
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS
To make the biscuit:
- 2 Tbsp of Go Good Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- ½ Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp LSA (ground blend of linseed, sunflower seed and almond - can be found in the health food aisle of any supermarket)
- 4 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 3 drops orange essential oil (optional but adds to the natural sweetness and flavor)
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 30ml spring or filtered water
Optional: 1 probiotic capsule (opened)
- Place everything in a large bowl and combine together with your hands to form a dough
- Roll into 5 equal sized balls
- Roll in a little extra coconut if you like some extra crunchiness.
- Save them in the fridge to enjoy each day of the week!